Sunday 1 February 2009

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

If a child lives with criticism,
He learns to condemn.
If a child lives with hostility,
He learns to fight.
If a child lives with ridicule,
He learns to be shy.
If a child lives with shame,
He learns to be guilty.


If a child lives with tolerance,
He learns to be patient.
If a child lives with encouragement,
He learns confidence.
If a child lives with praise,
He learns to appreciate.
If a child lives with fairness,
He learns justice.


If a child lives with security,
He learns to have faith.
If a child lives with approval,
He learns to like himself.
If a child lives with acceptance and friendship,
He learns to find love in the world.

ANON.

2 comments:

  1. hi - I've seen the above previously I think it's beautiful. Thanks for your concern about my lack of blogging - my internet hub broke at Christmas and I just haven't had time to replace it yet :-(
    I'm online at work but it doesn't feel quite right typing from an office so that's why I haven't updated for awhile. Missing it though, will be back online soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, great will look forward to it. Take care.RX

    ReplyDelete